It's time to switch to environmentally presents! The Eco Gift Box by Baluchon, is the perfect ethical, sustainable gift for your loved ones. It is a great starter kit for anyone conscious about the environment, climate change and the fate of our dear planet. Last but not least: it's stylish!
The box is filled with 4 types of zero waste supplies by Baluchon, all bundled in a bamboo box, and wrapped in a reusable furoshiki gift wrap.
When you're concerned about the environment, it can be difficult to justify buying more things at a time of climate change & climate strikes, but it can be just as difficult attending a party or celebrating holidays without bringing gifts. With the box, you can now go along with normal social conventions without looking like a weirdo or having to compromise your environmental and sustainability values!
Inside the bamboo box, you will find:
- Produce bags - Cotton muslin bags to replace single-use plastic bags when grocery shopping (among other uses!)
- Beeswax Food Wraps - Wax-coated cotton fabric to replace single-use plastic film in the kitchen (among other uses!)
- Panda Pads - Bamboo Face wipes to replace disposable cotton pads for make up removal, face washing, baby washing or even to replace disposable breast pads, etc...
- Avoska bags - Extensible cotton netbags to go plastic-free when grocery shopping, a kind of extensible tote bag.
- And what's even better? The box comes wrapped in a cloth furoshiki gift wrap, all arranged & ready to give to your loved ones, colleagues, or even to yourself!
The Eco Gift Box
The Eco Gift Box is 1 bamboo box filled with:
- 1 Set of Panda Pads (x8 pcs) - Color may vary between Red or Black sets
- 1 Set of Produce Bags (x6 pcs)
- 1 Beeswax Food Wrap L (Square 30x30cm) - Color may vary
- 1 Avoska Netbag - Color may vary
- The box exterior is wrapped in 1 Furoshiki Gift Wrap (Medium 75x75cm) - your choice of Pudica, Lotus or Coron designs)
Baluchon's packaging is minimalist, plastic-free, made of materials that are compostable at home. We also use recycled/up-cycled materials as much as possible.